The MG Car Club was established in 1930 in Abingdon, England, on the site of the original MG factory. The Club has a membership exceeding 10000 spread over 75 centres throughout the world. The South Cape Centre based in Knysna on the Garden Route was established in February 2007. There are currently more than 100 members, with over 150 cars.
Welcome to the MG Car Club South Cape Gallery, highlighting some recent images of events and gatherings. Below is a collection of photos from recent MGCCSC events.